Stansted Airport Parking
We have four options for parking at Stansted airport, Short stay, Mid stay, Long Stay plus Meet & Greet parking. If you’re looking for cheap stansted parking, you'll find what you’re looking for here, and remember to save money by booking in advance.
If you are staying at the airport for a few hours only, you should use the Stansted Short Stay Parking.
- The car park is stationed a short minute walk away from the terminal entrance close to the airport.
- As a recipient of the Park Mark safer parking award, issued by the British Parking Association, customers can rest assured of their vehicle’s safety. Be sure to hide your belongings just in case though.
- The longest duration you can stay in this car park is 24-hours, which costs £36.00. The shortest is 25 minutes at £2.80.
- If you want to use the parking spaces in front of the terminal entrance, purchase Fast Track Parking. 3 hours is £30, 3 – 12 hours costs £50, and 12-24 hours will be £60.
- Pay in the airport or at the exit barrier.
The Stansted Mid Stay Parking is an alternative to the Long Stay and Short Stay options. You get a faster transport service to the airport, because the car park is closer to the terminal than the Long Stay. The Mid Stay car park allows customers of all durations to keep their cars there.
- You can pre-book your stay in the car park on the Stansted website.
- The drive-up price is £16.50 per day.
- You can access the car park from the M11 motorway. From London, exit the M11 at Junction 8a. If you’re driving from Cambridge, exit at Junction 8.
How do you get from the car park to the airport?
Don’t worry, you don’t need to walk. There is a park and rides shuttle bus service from the Mid Stay car parks supplied, which will take you to and from the car park. The service runs every few minutes and arriving at the airport, so you need not be concerned about missing your flight. You will be dropped off at the entrance of the airport. When you return after your trip, walk out to the terminal entrance again, and catch the shuttle bus when it arrives at the shuttle stop.
Seating and luggage
Each shuttle bus is fully equipped to make your journey seamless. There are plenty of seats. If the bus is full by the time you get on it, there are bars to hold onto. Please be mindful of the elderly and those with young children, and give up your seats if you can. Your luggage can be safely stowed in the supplied baggage areas along the length of the inside of the bus.
This is the cheapest of our Stansted airport parking options. If you’re going for an extended trip or holiday, then the Stansted Long Stay Parking is best suited to you. The car park is the furthest from the terminal though, so make allowances for coach times, when making your way to the airport.
- The transfer service runs every fifteen minutes. Your journey will take between 10 to 15 minutes to arrive at the terminal.
- There are 30 oversize vehicle bays (camper vans and trailers etc). You will also find the motorcycle bays in Zone Q.
- The drive-up price for parking is £15.00. You park your car at reception.
- Similar to Mid Stay, exit the M11 at Junctions 8a (London), or Junction 8 (Cambridge), and follow the signs to the Long Stay car park.
Stansted Meet & Greet valet parking
Stansted Valet Parking is an option for those who want convenience at a competitive price. Taking this option allows you to drop your car off on the terminal forecourt, so you can walk in without a fuss. Then your car will be delivered to you when you return.
- Your car is parked in a secure and official on-site car park.
- Upon returning, head towards the Short Stay car park, and pick your keys up from the Customer Service office.
- To pre-book Valet Parking, enter your travel dates on this page, in order to get a quote.
Remember where you’ve parked. Make a note of the car park your vehicle has been left in. You’ll need to know the car park (mid/ long), the Zone you’re parked in (A/B/C/D etc), and your bus stop number. It’s easy to forget while you’re away, so don’t rely on your memory.
All pre-booking can be completed at the Stansted car parking site at London Stansted Airport. Airport code is STN.
Stansted Airport Hotels with Parking
Whether you have an early or late flight to catch, it can make sense to stay overnight at a hotel near Stansted Airport.
We have got together with hotels and car parks to come up with some cheap hotels near Stansted Airport that gives you both a great deal, and the convenience of arranging everything in one go.
Stansted Airport Parking News Stories
From the BBC – Stansted Airport sorry for meet and greet parking chaos