Britannia Stockport - Manchester
What to expect
When you arrival at Britannia Stockport
Directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M60 at junction 27.
- At the roundabout, take the A626 St Mary's Way towards Offerton and Marple.
- Follow the A626 as it turns sharply left and becomes Spring Gardens, then Hall Street.
- Turn right into Banks Lane.
- At the crossroads, go straight on onto Dialstone Lane.
- You will see the hotel on your left.
If you're travelling to the hotel by train, the closest station is Stockport railway station, less than a 10-minute taxi journey away.
Jenny's restaurant is open for dinner from 7pm to 9.30pm every day.
The lunch snack menu can ordered at the reception between noon and 2pm every day and eaten in the comfy lobby area. Sandwiches, jacket potatoes, burgers and light meals are just some of the hunger busting treats you'll be able to order.
Jenny's Bar welcomes you between 6pm and 11pm every evening. Even more welcoming - happy hour is between 6pm and 7pm. Quench your thirst, socialise and toast your holiday at the same time.
On your departure
The hotel can arrange a taxi to the terminal for you - it's less than 20 minutes to all terminals. It runs 24 hours a day and costs around £13 each way for a standard 4-seater car.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What about any accessibility requirements?The hotel has 2 accessible twin rooms. If you would like to request an accessible room please call us before booking.
- What facilities are available?Carvery restaurant, cocktail bar, free wifi, and free evening newspapers.
0161 930 1000