ACE Meet and Greet - all terminals - Gatwick
What to expect
When you arrive at ACE Meet and Greet - all terminals
Drive past the Sofitel Hotel and turn right immediately after the pedestrian traffic lights into the Sofitel Hotel Car Park. Follow the signs for Meet & Greet Reception, pass through the video booth and park in a dedicated Meet & Greet parking bay.
Head to the reception where you'll need to provide your booking confirmation and car keys, as well as your return flight information.
From there you can walk to the terminal in 3 minutes.
On your return to Gatwick
Exit the North Terminal International Arrivals, cross both roads and continue straight ahead towards the Sofitel Hotel located on the main terminal forecourt.
Once at the main terminal forecourt, cross the road at the pedestrian traffic lights and bear left through the Sofitel Hotel car park - following signs for Meet & Greet Reception. Your car will be ready and waiting for you in one of the dedicated Meet and Greet parking bays.
For the South terminal:
- Walk back to the Short Stay car park and head towards the Orange car park level 1 to collect your car.
When you return:
- You'll be given some documentation to sign and asked to check over your car.
- Your keys will be handed back to you along with a ticket to get out of the car park.
Note - Please be aware that if you are late in collecting your car after your phone call, you may incur additional charges from the Short Stay Car Parks.
The instructions to drop off or pick up your car may change at short notice due to ongoing work at the airport so you'll need to make sure you follow the details given over the phone.
If you park for longer than you booked for it's £10 per extra day.
If you get back early, call ACE as soon as you can. They need as much notice as possible to get your car ready so you aren't kept waiting. You won't get a refund for any unused parking time.
ACE can only take cars that fit into a standard size parking space, which is 2.4m x 4.8m. You'll be charged extra if your car is larger than this.
Unfortunately minibuses and vehicles with 8 or more seats can't be taken for Meet and Greet services and will cost extra for other packages. If you have a specially adapted vehicle this will need to be checked with the car park. To see if the car park can take your vehicle please call us.
Booking confirmations must be printed and taken with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What about any Accessibility Requirements?Meet and Greet parking is perfect for disabled passengers as you won't need to catch a transfer bus. If you need help getting in and out of your vehicle, or if you have a specially adapted vehicle call us and one of our team will contact the car park for you.
- Is there a maximum car size?ACE can only take cars that fit into a standard size parking space, which is 2.4m x 4.8m. You'll be charged extra if your car is too large. Minibuses and vehicles with 8 or more seats can't be taken for Meet and Greet services and will cost extra for other packages. If you have a specially adapted vehicle this will need to be checked with the car park. To see if the car park can take your vehicle please call us.
ACE are not insured to drive Aston Martins, Ferraris, Rolls Royces, Bentleys, and Maseratis.
- What Security Measures are in place?ACE takes great pride in its security and does all it can to look after your car. Its secured car park is surrounded by a security fence and the parking area is floodlit and staff patrol regularly throughout the day and night.
01293 533 000
For the North Terminal:
- For satnavs use postcode RH6 0PJ but only as far as the main North Terminal roundabout
- As you enter the North Terminal from the main roundabout, stay in the right-hand lane for ?Drop Off and Hotels?.
- Keep in the right-hand lane following signs for ?hotels? and ?Sofitel Hotel?.
- Keep driving towards the pedestrian traffic lights between the two hotels.
- Turn right immediately after the traffic lights into the Sofitel car park.
- Take a ticket from the barrier and keep it for the driver.
- Once in the car park follow signs for "meet & greet operators".
- When you arrive in the dedicated meet & greet area, park in a meet and greet bay and look out for a uniformed driver.
- If you need any help finding the meeting point then please call Ace Parking on 01293 533 000 and select option 1.
- Walk to the terminal in 3 minutes.
For the South Terminal:
- Follow signs for Short Stay/Passenger Drop off.
- Enter the Short Stay car park and take a ticket at the barrier.
- Head towards the Orange car park on level 1.
Note - If your vehicle is taller than 1.80m please inform the car park when you call and they will meet you in an alternative area outside the car park.
Directions for the North Terminal are as follows:
NORTH TERMINAL MEETING POINT
Sat. Nav. Postcode RH6 0PJ (please follow directions below from the North Terminal roundabout).Drive past the Sofitel Hotel and turn right immediately after the pedestrian traffic lights into the Sofitel Hotel Car Park. Follow the signs for Meet & Greet Reception, pass through the video booth and park in a dedicated Meet & Greet parking bay.
Please call the car park if you have any issues finding the North Terminal meeting point.