Crowne Plaza Felbridge - Gatwick
What to expect
When you arrival at Crowne Plaza Felbridge
Directions to the hotel:
- Exit the M23 at junction 10 and take A264 signposted East Grinstead.
- Carry on along this road for six miles.
- Just after the first set of lights, at which the road bears right, the hotel is on the left.
The Anise restaurant was recently named "the best restaurant in West Sussex" by Eating Out Magazine. The 2 AA Rosette restaurant serves unique dishes that give a true flavour of the West End. Decorated in black, cream and grey with subtle lighting the Anise is a stunning place to eat and particularly recommended for those who enjoy fine cuisine and gourmet foods. The Anise is open for lunch from 12:00 to 14:30 and for dinner 18:00 to 22:00.
On your departure
A taxi to the airport will cost around £12.50 each way.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What about any accessibility requirements?There are 3 accessible rooms on the ground floor with wider doors, grab rails, emergency pull cords and wet room bathrooms. The hotel also has chairlifts and accessible parking bays outside reception.
- What facilities are available?An award-winning restaurant and a bar, free wifi throughout the hotel, 2 indoor tennis courts, a pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and gym.