Edinburgh Airport Parking
Off Airport Parking
This option allows you to cut the cost of parking for long stays. Its designed for holidaymakers on one or two week breaks.
The car parks are situated just outside the airport perimeter which is less convenient than the On-Airport car parks.
However, there are advantages apart from the cost such as not having to look for a parking space as Off-Airport car parks use a secure system called block parking. You arrive at reception, register and hand over your keys to the staff who then park your car for you.
- Secure Airparks
- 100 Ingliston Road, Ingliston, Edinburgh, EH28 8AU
- Park and Fly Parking
- 4 Newbridge Road, Newbridge, Edinburgh, EH28 8QH
This is the official On-Airport option for parking you car.
You drive to the airport, find a space in the car park and then wait at a bus stop for the bus to transfer you and your luggage to the terminal.
- Official Edinburgh Airport long stay parking
- Edinburgh Long Stay, Gogar Bridge Road, Edinburgh Airport, Edinburgh, EH12 9DN
Meet and Greet Parking
Enjoy the luxury of driving up to the airport terminal to have a driver meet you there and then take your car to a secure car park. This is definitely the quickest option and easiest especially if you have large luggage items.
- Park and Fly Meet and Greet Parking
- This service is operated by Park and Fly Parking the Off-Airport car park above.
Hotels with Airport Parking
If you have an early flight why not try one of our Edinburgh airport hotels.
We work with Flying Scot, Secure Airparks, PremiAir and Maple Manor.