Stansted Airport Parking
Stansted airport has three different types of car park to choose from: Short Stay, Mid Stay and Long Stay. The car park you use and the price you pay, is determined by the amount of time you’re leaving your vehicle there. Their proximity to the airport differs. The shorter your stay, the closer your car park will be to the airport.
The shuttle bus
How do you get from the car park to the airport? Don’t worry, you don’t need to walk. There is a shuttle bus service from the Mid Stay car parks supplied, which will take you to and from the car park. The service runs every few minutes, so you need not be concerned about missing your flight. You will be dropped off at the entrance of the airport. When you return after your trip, walk out to the terminal entrance again, and catch the shuttle bus when it arrives at the shuttle stop.
Seating and luggage
Each shuttle bus is fully equipped to make your journey seamless. There are plenty of seats. If the bus is full by the time you get on it, there are bars to hold onto. Please be mindful of the elderly and those with young children, and give up your seats if you can. Your luggage can be safely stowed in the supplied baggage areas along the length of the inside of the bus.
Important details to know about each car park:
If you are staying at the airport for a few hours only, you should use the Stansted Short Stay Parking.
- The car park is stationed a short walk away from the terminal entrance.
- As a recipient of the Park Mark safer parking award, issued by the British Parking Association, customers can rest assured of their vehicle’s safety. Be sure to hide your belongings just in case though.
- The longest duration you can stay in this car park is 24-hours, which costs £36.00. The shortest is 25 minutes at £2.80.
- If you want to use the parking spaces in front of the terminal entrance, purchase Fast Track Parking. 3 hours is £30, 3 – 12 hours costs £50, and 12-24 hours will be £60.
The Stansted Mid Stay Parking is an alternative to the Long Stay and Short Stay options. You get a faster transport service to the airport, because the car park is closer to the terminal than the Long Stay. The Mid Stay car park allows customers of all durations to keep their cars there.
- You can pre-book your stay in the car park on the Stansted website.
- The drive-up price is £16.50 per day.
- You can access the car park from the M11 motorway. From London, exit the M11 at Junction 8a. If you’re driving from Cambridge, exit at Junction 8.
If you’re going for an extended trip or holiday, then the Stansted Long Stay Parking is best suited to you. The car park is the furthest from the terminal though, so make allowances for coach times, when making your way to the airport.
- The transfer service runs every fifteen minutes. Your journey will take between 10 to 15 minutes to arrive at the terminal.
- There are 30 oversize vehicle bays (camper vans and trailers etc). You will also find the motorcycle bays in Zone Q.
- The drive-up price for parking is £15.00.
- Similar to Mid Stay, exit the M11 at Junctions 8a (London), or Junction 8 (Cambridge), and follow the signs to the Long Stay car park.
Stansted Valet Parking is an option for those who want convenience at a competitive price. Taking this option allows you to drop your car off on the terminal forecourt, so you can walk in without a fuss. Then your car will be delivered to you when you return.
- Your car is parked in a secure and official on-site car park.
- Upon returning, head towards the Short Stay car park, and pick your keys up from the Customer Service office.
- To pre-book Valet Parking, enter your travel dates on this page, in order to get a quote.
Remember where you’ve parked
Make a note of the car park your vehicle has been left in. You’ll need to know the car park (mid/ long), the Zone you’re parked in (A/B/C/D etc), and your bus stop number. It’s easy to forget while you’re away, so don’t rely on your memory.
All pre-booking can be completed at the Stansted parking site.
Submit your review
FIRST CLASS WILL USE AGAIN
I got there early and waited ages for the pickup bus to come which seem ages.
On the way back when the bus did finally come there were loads of people waiting.
and 2 bues came at once.
When we got to the car park I pressed the buzzer to stop and there was a bus in front, but the driver overtook the bus and did not stop at X and went on to the next stop where we had to walk on the road to get to X park where there is no parthway which was dangerous as there cars and bues still coming around the bends and can not see you them.
I will not be using you again.
Excellent and pleasant experience, well organised and bus service to terminal first class would recommend to everyone
Very good location, very good price. I will certainly be using this parking again.
Safe, easy to reach and good bus drivers' patter! When I returned I phoned the Parking4Less contact number on my booking and I was swiftly and politely informed there would be no extra charge because I was late, as they allow a generous delay factor into their (very reasonable) charges: One happy customer. Thanks.
Straight forward easy service. Bus drivers have a good sense of humour. We will be back with you September .Thanks.
Excellent- no problems at all. Will use again. Highly recommend. Very pleasant lady driver on way back as well. Thank you.
Parking itself was secure and close to Stanstead airport to walk...green car park. Easy to find and quick from the M11.
Only gripe is the number plate recognition didn't work. I get this a lot as i have and the normal issue is these machines mostake a G for a 6. However this time it didnt work in its entirety. Seems to happen in all car parks and the number plate is a standard one and clean.
Apart from that it was good.
No hassles as always,parked right next to the bus stop at Stansted. Will definitely use again and recommend to friends and family.