Gatwick Valet Parking
This is the premium car parking service. It takes less time to transfer from your car to the airport terminal than any other parking service. Gatwick valet parking is ideal for people in a rush or who simply don’t want the hassle of finding a space in a car park and waiting for a bus transfer to the airport terminal.
Official Valet parking at south and north terminal
For the south terminal the official airport valet (meet & greet) reception area is on level 2 of the red short stay car park. Its important to prebook to get the best prices and availability. We’ll send you a booking confirmation, directions and map. You park in the short stay area and hand your keys in to reception.
Same procedure as the south terminal except that you the reception area is on level 3 of the short stay car park at the north terminal.
In both cases, a driver will then take your car to a secure car park and bring it back on your return. The secure car park has security fencing, cctv cameras, floodlighting and regular patrols by staff.
Airport approved – meet and greet
We offer some other valet parking companies that are airport approved. This means they have met the following requirements…
- CRB & Police Criminal Record checks are carried on all staff on all staff before and during their employment.
- Proof that security measures claimed exist and these measures have been inspected by local specialist police officer
- Accreditation to trading standards “Buy with Confidence” scheme
- Proof that all parking sites being used have correct planning consent
- Proof that all drivers and the company are adequately insured
- All staff wear uniform and carry photgraphic ID
- The company is VAT registered
The following companies we feature have achieved the approved status…
- APH – Airport Parking & Hotels
- Purple Parking
- Maple Manor
- Help Me Park
- I Love Meet & Greet
- Ace Parking
- Just Valet Parking
- Maple Manor
Most of these companies operate in the traditional meet and greet valet style parking, which is to wait for customers at the drop off point outside the terminal. Your car is quickly checked over for dents and scratches, then the driver takes your car to a secure off-airport car park.
Click here to return the main Gatwick Parking page.