Alumni Discount Page
Welcome to the Parking4less Alumni discount page.
We have been working with UK University Alumni departments for many years offering a discount to alumni, students and staff of these prestigious establishments.
Alumni, Students and Staff
Use the form on this page to get a discount on airport parking of up to 10% at participating airport car parks. If you navigate off this page you won’t get the discount so make sure you always return to get the best deal.
If you are looking to provide a benefits offer to your alumni please contacts us at email@example.com
Canterbury Christ Church University
Edge Hill University
Henley Business School
Manchester Metropolitan University
Oxford Brookes University
St Georges University of London
Travelling Tips for Alumni & Students
- Make sure you passport is valid for your dates of travel.
- Are your jabs up to date? Tetanus needs to be updated on a regular basis.
- Do you have the necessary jabs for the country you’re visiting? Even travelling to countries close to Europe like Morocco it is advisable to have Hepatitis B and Typhoid injection.
- Make sure you leave plenty of time to have your injections or immunisations. Some can take 10 days or more to become effective.
- If you’re travelling in the European Economic Area (EEA) including Switzerland and some other non EEA countries there is a reciprocal arrangement for health costs via the European Health Incentive Card (EHIC) system. It replaced the E111 card in 2006 and covers you for emergency treatment, pre-existing medical conditions and even giving birth so that you can continue your holiday or journey until your planned date of return. A full list of participating countries can be found on the NHS website. However, the EHIC is not a substitute for travel insurance.
- Travel insurance covers you for much more than health costs that are covered by the EHIC card. Most insurance will cover you for cancellation of your trip either before or during due to unforeseen circumstances that meet the policy conditions. Also, loss or theft of personal belongings and should you need to flown home most policies will also cover what can be very expensive costs.
- Does the country your visiting require a Visa. Your travel agent should be able to advise you but as many people organise their own travel arrangements direct with suppliers and flight companies its worth checking with the UK governments foreign travel advice page.
- Inform your bank or credit card company you’ll be abroad otherwise they might block your card thinking there’s a fraudulent transaction going on!
Make a list of all the things you’ll need while away.
- EHIC card
- Travel Insurance
- Sunglasses, sun cream, insect repellant.
- Appropriate clothing. Will it it hot or cold?
- Money, credit cards, traveller’s cheques.