Compare Parking & Hotel Prices
As Recommended...“A huge number of websites offer to book parking cheaply. Try Parking4less.co.uk” read story
- Heathrow In Search of PerfectionWith the winter weather setting in and 2013 drawing to a close, it's time to start looking forward to next summer and to think about planning summer...
- Prestwick and Kent international Airport (Manston) SoldInfratil has announced today in it's November interim report that it will be selling two of it's airport investments. Infratil is an owner operator of several...
- London Britannia AirportHeathrow Airport could one day, be no more! According to Testrad (Thames Estuary Research Development). Today they unveiled their vision for the future of...
- Clamping ban gives rise to private parking ticketsAlmost 25% more parking tickets have been issued this year since the ban on clamping came into effect almost 12 months ago. Parking tickets also known as...
- Parking Oscars World's Coolest Car ParksWe don't usually pride ourselves on being cool in the parking industry but our friends at Stress Free Airport Parking in conjunction with FX magazine have struck...
Stansted Airport Hotels and Parking
We have 8 hotels at Stansted Airport. The most popular of these is the Hilton Hotel.
The Hilton Hotel is conveniently situated within the Stansted airport Perimeter.
Guests can select from a choice of bright and airy rooms. They range from a double guest, double twin, double deluxe Hilton guest rooms (maximum 2 person occupancy), which are all decorated in cool and calm tones. If you’re after more space their 34m2 room suite with separate living room would be a practical and stylish option.
Breakfast is served in a relaxed and informal buffet style in Amy’s Restaurant which is open from 4 am to 10 pm. Hotel guests in a hurry can pick up a quick beverage and snack from the Costa Coffee cafe in the hotel foyer. If you want to relax in the comfortable bar you can. Amy’s bar offers a great choice of wines and whiskies and bar food like hamburgers. Bar food is available till midnight.
The opportunity to distress and relax is offered with the use of a great pool ideal for lap swimming, along with a soothing sauna and a 24 hour gym to keep up your fitness regime. The hotel also has a business centre with a high-speed internet access and meeting rooms which can accommodate from 2 -250 business delegates.
The Radisson Blu is 4 star hotel with lots to offer its guests. Getting to and from the airport is made easy with a direct, connecting, covered walkway from the hotel.
There are a choice of rooms from standard rooms, twin and family rooms with rollaway beds and cots available. There are also business and junior suites available if you require more space. There are also several accessible rooms with extra amenities.
This hotel has plenty to offer its guests wishing to relax and underwind. The star attraction has to be the Angel’s bar which offers thousands of different wines. The bar staff perform acrobatic bar skills in getting the wine , you can also eat there and savour, a pizza, pasta or tasty sandwich whilst watching the unique bar staff. There are other restaurants to choose from. Breakfast is a buffet style affair with a great choice of hot and cold food items and freshly baked breads and appetizing pastries.
If you wish to relax and revive there is an indoor heated pool, spa and steam rooms too. There is also a well equipped gym and fitness centre for those who like to stay fit and healthy on their travels.
Holiday Inn Express
Stansted Holiday Inn Express is only ten minutes away from the main airport terminal.
It has 254 bedrooms, over four floors. Thirteen of the rooms are designed for easier accessibility. Each air conditioned room has colour T.V and hair driers; cots and fold away beds are available in some rooms.
The hotel starts serving breakfast from 4 am for those who have an early start or flight to catch. The buffet style breakfast serves hot and cold options and the continental breakfast is complimentary to hotel guests.
If you want to relax there is a Sports Bar and Restaurant where you can have a drink, meet friends and have dinner. The hotel lobby and public areas have wireless internet access and there are five bright day light filled Business meeting rooms to choose from. There is also 24 hour business service available in this affordable, handy located hotel.
De Salis Hotel
Holiday Inn Express
Warmans Barn House