Compare Parking & Hotel Prices
As Recommended...“A huge number of websites offer to book parking cheaply. Try Parking4less.co.uk” read story
- Roadworks at luton airportPassengers flying from Luton Airport should take note that major on going road works are being carried out on the main links to and from the airport. Luton Borough...
- Heathrow In Search of PerfectionWith the winter weather setting in and 2013 drawing to a close, it's time to start looking forward to next summer and to think about planning summer...
- Prestwick and Kent international Airport (Manston) SoldInfratil has announced today in it's November interim report that it will be selling two of it's airport investments. Infratil is an owner operator of several...
- London Britannia AirportHeathrow Airport could one day, be no more! According to Testrad (Thames Estuary Research Development). Today they unveiled their vision for the future of...
- Clamping ban gives rise to private parking ticketsAlmost 25% more parking tickets have been issued this year since the ban on clamping came into effect almost 12 months ago. Parking tickets also known as...
Hotels at Manchester Airport
We have 20 hotels offering Manchester airport parking and hotels. Here are a few of our favourites.
Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport
A complimentary shuttle bus runs to and from the airport terminal and Manchester rail station.
The hotel which was renovated in 2012 has a bright open plan reception area. Which displays the airports arrival and departures. Check in is available from 2pm and check out is at 12 noon. The reception staff speak, English, Polish, Chinese and German.
The Crowne Plaza has 294 bedrooms which have modern stylish interiors. There are a good selection of room options ranging from twin, double, standard double and deluxe rooms. Family and friends can book the double deluxe room with a double sofa bed which sleeps four. There are two accessible rooms which have extra wide doors, lowered sink and bath and support rails. All the guest bedrooms have 24 hour room service, wired internet, colour T.V with satellite, hair dryer, toiletries with en suite bathrooms. There are sofa beds, rollaway beds and cots available at extra charge.
Premier Inn have a hotel covering both south and north parts of Manchester Airport. They are only 1 mile from the airport terminals and close to the M6 motorway. very comfortable beds and pod style shower rooms (no baths). Great value hotel and parking packages make the Premier Inns a top choice for travelling from Manchester Airport.
Britannia Country House
The Britannia Country House Hotel is 3 miles from Manchester Airport and only 5 miles from the motorway network making it convenient for motorists and easy to find. The hotel provides its own transfers to Manchester Airport and good value park and fly packages. It is set in its own grounds and for those with time to spare there’s a popular golf course nearby at Didsbury. The Britannia has 255 rooms and all the usual fitness equipment and pool plus choice of restaurants.