Compare Parking & Hotel Prices
As Recommended...“A huge number of websites offer to book parking cheaply. Try Parking4less.co.uk” read story
- Heathrow In Search of PerfectionWith the winter weather setting in and 2013 drawing to a close, it's time to start looking forward to next summer and to think about planning summer...
- Prestwick and Kent international Airport (Manston) SoldInfratil has announced today in it's November interim report that it will be selling two of it's airport investments. Infratil is an owner operator of several...
- London Britannia AirportHeathrow Airport could one day, be no more! According to Testrad (Thames Estuary Research Development). Today they unveiled their vision for the future of...
- Clamping ban gives rise to private parking ticketsAlmost 25% more parking tickets have been issued this year since the ban on clamping came into effect almost 12 months ago. Parking tickets also known as...
- Parking Oscars World's Coolest Car ParksWe don't usually pride ourselves on being cool in the parking industry but our friends at Stress Free Airport Parking in conjunction with FX magazine have struck...
Luton Airport Parking
Luton Airport provides a range of parking choices, from long and short stay to premium parking and even disabled parking. You’ll find that parking at Luton airport is stress-free, excellent value for money and convenient.
Short term parking
Short term parking is ideal for customers who have booked a mini-break. The car park is located just a few minutes away from the terminal. For those who’ve driven to the airport on a motorcycle, parking is free of charge.
Drop off points
Luton airport also offers a convenient drop-off and pick-up area, ideal if you’re giving family or friends a lift to the airport.
Mid and Long term parking
Customers going on a slightly longer holiday have the option of booking a space in the Long or Mid Term Car Park.
This mid term car park – ideal for both the business and leisure traveller- is conveniently located on the main approach to the airport. It takes just 2 minutes on the free, 24-hour shuttle bus to arrive at the terminal.
The long term car park – located just 10 minutes from the airport – also provides a free 24-hour transfer bus. Parking here couldn’t be easier, simply use the quick self-check-in machine to register your car before finding a space.
Luton airport also offers disabled parking bays in the Short and Mid Term Car Parks. If you are entitled to a blue badge then you can park for 45 minutes for the price of 30 minutes.
In addition, every car park offers a Special Assistance Help Point which allows passengers to call for free assistance any time of the day. Plus, all the Luton car parks are fully secured and protected by CCTV, regular patrols and a fence.
Meet and Greet Parking
Luton airport is now offering a premium Meet and Greet service; this speedy service is the most convenient and hassle-free way of parking your car and is ideal for both business and leisure travellers.
After you’ve dropped your car outside the terminal, you’ll be greeted by one of Luton airport’s highly trained staff who will park your vehicle in the secure short term car park. When you return from your trip, your car will be waiting outside the terminal for you.
Prices for pay on the day parking
The best way to reduce what you spend on car parking is to book in advance online. However, if you decide not to pre-book your parking space via Parking4less, then you can simply turn up and pay on the day.
The prices are as followed:
Up to 30 mins £ 3.80
Up to 45 mins £ 6.50
Up to 1 hour £ 7.90
Up to 2 hours £ 11.00
Up to 3 hours £ 15.00
Up to 6 hours £ 18.00
Up to 24 hours £ 36.00
Each car park offers a free shuttle bus service which conveniently drops you directly outside your terminal. It’s a stress-free way of getting to the terminal, and with buses running every 15 minutes, you’ll be at the airport in no time.