Compare Parking & Hotel Prices
As Recommended...“A huge number of websites offer to book parking cheaply. Try Parking4less.co.uk” read story
- Roadworks at luton airportPassengers flying from Luton Airport should take note that major on going road works are being carried out on the main links to and from the airport. Luton Borough...
- Heathrow In Search of PerfectionWith the winter weather setting in and 2013 drawing to a close, it's time to start looking forward to next summer and to think about planning summer...
- Prestwick and Kent international Airport (Manston) SoldInfratil has announced today in it's November interim report that it will be selling two of it's airport investments. Infratil is an owner operator of several...
- London Britannia AirportHeathrow Airport could one day, be no more! According to Testrad (Thames Estuary Research Development). Today they unveiled their vision for the future of...
- Clamping ban gives rise to private parking ticketsAlmost 25% more parking tickets have been issued this year since the ban on clamping came into effect almost 12 months ago. Parking tickets also known as...
Heathrow Airport Parking
When it comes to parking at Heathrow airport, there are four main options available to you: Long Stay, Short Stay, Business Parking and Valet.
Long Stay parking is available right throughout and is specifically designed for travellers who will be going away for a few days or more. There are a total of three Long Stay Car Parks at Heathrow, located at Terminals 1 and 3, Terminal 4 and Terminal 5, each with a transfer service running every ten minutes to the airport itself. This journey takes no more than fifteen minutes from Terminal 3 and 4, no more than seven minutes from Terninal 4 and approximately five minutes from Terminal 5. All of Heathrow’s Long Stay car parks are monitored by CCTV, as well as being enclosed by security fencing and subject to frequent patrols.
Heathrow’s Short Stay parking, on the other hand, is located next to each of the terminals and is more suitable for those who only wish to park for five hours or fewer. However, you can also pre-book a Short Stay parking space should you be staying for more than three days, but would still like the convenience of parking in this car park. Again, these parking areas are well lit, frequently patrolled and covered by CCTV to ensure security.
Heathrow’s Business Parking is also located a little close to the terminals than the Long Stay car park and is suitable for those wishing to park for a number of days. This car park also offers a faster and more frequent transfer service.
Lastly, the Valet Parking service at Heathrow offers one of the most convenient ways to park, especially if you are travelling with a family or a large amount of luggage. Valet Parking allows you to simply drop your car off at the terminal forecourt, where it will be taken to an approved car park elsewhere. When you return, you can then simply collect your car at the place where you dropped it off. Heathrow’s Valet Parking also offers an optional Car Care service, where you car will be washed and the interior vacuumed while you are away.
Hello, thanks for looking after our car whilst away. Pretty good job. Had to wait a little too long for a bus on the return leg. About 20 mins and it was very cold and windy accepting it was 05.40hrs when we arrived for pick up. On the outward journey we were almost given the wrong bags by the driver when we arrived at the airport. I noticed and corrected the error but maybe the driver needs a system of identifying who owns which bag?? As long as people stay alert there shouldn't be a problem. Would use your services again though. Thanks.
Response: Thanks for your feedback Nicholas. We don\'t want anyone going away with the wrong bags so I\'ll let the car park at Heathrow now about this. Often bus drivers don\'t help with the bags as they need to keep moving onto the next pick up but in cases like this it would help to check the customers they have the correct bags.