Compare Parking & Hotel Prices
As Recommended...“A huge number of websites offer to book parking cheaply. Try Parking4less.co.uk” read story
- Heathrow In Search of PerfectionWith the winter weather setting in and 2013 drawing to a close, it's time to start looking forward to next summer and to think about planning summer...
- Prestwick and Kent international Airport (Manston) SoldInfratil has announced today in it's November interim report that it will be selling two of it's airport investments. Infratil is an owner operator of several...
- London Britannia AirportHeathrow Airport could one day, be no more! According to Testrad (Thames Estuary Research Development). Today they unveiled their vision for the future of...
- Clamping ban gives rise to private parking ticketsAlmost 25% more parking tickets have been issued this year since the ban on clamping came into effect almost 12 months ago. Parking tickets also known as...
- Parking Oscars World's Coolest Car ParksWe don't usually pride ourselves on being cool in the parking industry but our friends at Stress Free Airport Parking in conjunction with FX magazine have struck...
Parking at Gatwick Airport
Find the cheapest parking space to suit you at Gatwick Airport with Parking4Less. You can find the best deals for long stay parking, short stay parking and valet parking, at both Gatwick’s North and South terminals. We pride ourself on keeping our customers happy and we’re pleased to say that we score an average of 7.5/10 from more than 2,000 customer reviews of our Gatwick parking service. Gatwick long stay parking
Long stay parking will save you money if you’re travelling for more than a couple of days. You can choose from one of four options:
North Terminal long stay parking
There are two long stay car parks if you’re flying from the north terminal: long stay north terminal and summer special parking Gatwick.
- Long stay North Terminal
This is a self-park, where you take your keys with you once you’ve parked up. A transfer bus runs 24-hours a day and takes just five minutes to get to the South Terminal.
- Summer special parking Gatwick
Operating all year round (despite its name) the summer special car park offers valet parking at its best. You simply park at the reception check-in and hop on one of the regular shuttle buses to the airport. While you’re gone a member of staff will park your car for you. The shuttle bus runs 24-hour a day, leaves every 10 to 20 minutes and takes a mere five minutes to get to the North Terminal.
South Terminal long stay parking
Two long stay car parks that service Gatwick’s South Terminal.
- Long stay South Terminal
You park and take your keys with you in this self-park car park. The bus to then takes you to the South Terminal in a journey taking only 5 mins.
- Long Stay Plus
Just leave your car and keys in the reception area and your car will be parked for you. Then hop on the bus for the four-minute bus ride to the South Terminal. The long stay plus car park is open between April and October for stays of five days or more.
Gatwick Airport short stay parking
- Gatwick short stay car park
Whichever terminal you’re using, the Gatwick Short Stay Car Park is conveniently situated between the two. There’s no transfer bus to catch, you just walk across the link to your terminal. This car park has won a prestigious Park Mark Award.