Compare Parking & Hotel Prices
As Recommended...“A huge number of websites offer to book parking cheaply. Try Parking4less.co.uk” read story
- Heathrow In Search of PerfectionWith the winter weather setting in and 2013 drawing to a close, it's time to start looking forward to next summer and to think about planning summer...
- Prestwick and Kent international Airport (Manston) SoldInfratil has announced today in it's November interim report that it will be selling two of it's airport investments. Infratil is an owner operator of several...
- London Britannia AirportHeathrow Airport could one day, be no more! According to Testrad (Thames Estuary Research Development). Today they unveiled their vision for the future of...
- Clamping ban gives rise to private parking ticketsAlmost 25% more parking tickets have been issued this year since the ban on clamping came into effect almost 12 months ago. Parking tickets also known as...
- Parking Oscars World's Coolest Car ParksWe don't usually pride ourselves on being cool in the parking industry but our friends at Stress Free Airport Parking in conjunction with FX magazine have struck...
Gatwick Airport Hotels
If you’ve got an early flight from Gatwick, staying in a hotel room the night before will help you minimise the hassle – and sleeplessness – of the whole process. There are many airport hotels to choose from, whatever your budget. For extra convenience, many of these hotels also offer parking for the duration of your travels for a modest extra sum.
You can choose from our selection of 24 hotels. The hotel information pages will allow you to find out how best to reach the airport from the hotel, the parking facilities, details about the rooms and restaurants, and more.
Some hotels are within walking distance of the airport terminals, while it is necessary to take a shuttle bus from others. The hotels range from four star luxury to simpler two star accommodation.
Courtyard by Marriott
Within walking distance of Gatwick’s south terminal and with great offers on hotel accommodation and parking. This contemporary hotel offers park and fly packages and is only 30 minutes from central London. Marriott claim to offer the best steaks in the Gatwick area at their Casterbridge Grill.
Our verdict – We haven’t tried the steaks yet but can vouch for the location and contemporary look and feel of the hotel. Its ideal to be able to drop off your car and know that you can walk straight into the terminal in the morning without waiting for a bus transfer.
The Sofitel offers 4 Star luxury hotel with direct access to the North Terminal at Gatwick Airport. Contemporary bedrooms and bathrooms plus 24×7 fitness suite and award winning french cuisine at La Brasserie plus two other restaurants to choose from.
Our verdict – The location, star rating and facilities make the Sofitel our favourite for hotel accommodation at Gatwick North terminal.
The Copthorne hotel is within 10 minutes by bus from Gatwick Airport. Its a 4 star hotel set in 100 acres of woodland offering comfortable rooms and leisure facilities.
Our verdict – The Copthorne offers great value for money with its hotel and parking package but you have to remember to add on 10/15 minutes travelling time to the airport.